The conference about Odours in the Environment organized by the German Association of Engineers (VDI) will take place the 29th and 30th of November 2023 in the city of Leipzig. The program committee of the conference has decided to establish a Special topic for this 2023: "Impact of the updated TA Luft on the determination and evaluation of odor immissions”
This biennial event has been moving along different cities such as Cologne (2004), Bad Kissingen (2007), Baden-Baden (2009, 2011 and 2013), Karlsruhe (2015), Nuremberg (2017), Bremen (2019) and Wiesbaden (2021), this time it will take place in Leipzig. This conference serves as a forum for local discussions in German language, so if you know a bit of the language, this is one of the spots not to be missed this year.
The call for papers is already open. If you want to participate, you can submit your contribution proposal by March 17, 2023. This 10th edition of the conference will be held in Leipzig and it is already open for registration. The cost of attending the event will be 1.140€.
All the updated news about this Conference can be found on the official website here.
If you find this article interesting, you might be also interested in these articles:
- The new regulation on Air Quality of Germany came into force in December
- Successful VDI conference on odour management in Wiesbaden
- VDI odour Conference will take place in Wiesbaden the 24-25 November 2021
- Open the call for papers for next VDI Conference on Environmental Odours, 20-21 November 2019
- 7th VDI Conference. Odours in the environment 15-16 Nov. 2017, Nuremberg, Germany